Air Conditioning Compliance Services Auckland Provide BWOF, Maintenance, and Repair Services by qualified IQP REGD Staff
Ensuring your air conditioning compliance is u- to-date with building regulations, approved codes of practice and maintenance regimes is a fundamental responsibility. AIR CONDITIONING COMPLIANCE SERVICES will help you to be compliant – whether its F22-Gas for refrigerants, maintenance of HVAC services, we will guide, advise and keep you compliant.
We are license IQPs approved by the territorial authority as qualified to inspect compliance schedule and ensure that the necessary maintenance occurs. Form 12A is signed that the specified systems will continue to perform as required.
Maintenance of your air conditioning is important and keep the air clean and prevent break downs. Regular checks on your air conditioning, & ventilation system will identify potential faults before they become expensive repairs.
Air conditioning problem is an emergency, and delaying service can sometimes cause more extensive damage to your system. That’s why it’s best to rely on an experienced air conditioning service professional to determine the extent of repairs needed.
Air Conditioning Compliance Services Auckland. Will Work On Any Mechanical Ventilation or Air-Conditioning Systems
Repair Services & maintenance by qualified IQP REGD Staff
Annual Maintenance Can Help Improve Your Comfort And The Efficiency Of Your Air Conditioner While Prolonging The Life Of Your Unit.
The difference between the energy consumption of a well-maintained air conditioner and a severely neglected one ranges from 10% to 25%.
Many HVAC Repairing Companies Are Providing Their Services. But Very Few Companies Succeeded To Create A Trust.
Indoor Air Quality & Your Health
An Independent Qualified Persons( IQP )
Is a person (or firm) approved by a Territorial Authority as qualified to inspect, maintain and report on certain specified systems. ‘Independent” means that the person has no financial interest in the building.
The IQP is responsible for carrying out the specified system procedures for
- Inspections and tests
- Preventative maintenance and repair work
- Reporting inspection, maintenance and repair work undertaken to ensure the systems remain in working order. This includes the date, the work carried out, the names of the persons who did the work.
- Providing the owner with a completed Form 12A (before the BWOF due date) as evidence that the relevant requirements of the compliance schedule have been met.
Air Conditioning Compliance Services Auckland
Annual maintenance can help improve your comfort and the efficiency of your air conditioner while prolonging the life of your unit.
- Routinely replace or clean your air filters — it can lower your air conditioner’senergy consumption by 5-15 percent
- Check your air conditioner’s evaporator coil every year and clean it as necessary.
- Check your unit’s drain to make sure it isn’t clogged.
- Check your thermostat to make sure it is set properly and it is reading the correct temperature.
- A clogged filter restricts airflow through the unit, decreasing its efficiency and reducing its ability to effectively cool the air.
- Your ducts could be leaking air or be clogged or constricted. Work with a professional to clean and air seal your ducts.